Saturday 17 November 2018

Spot to Spot hits the shelves

With some joy and a lot of pride, this little book as made onto the shelves at the Wrexham Museum and the Wrexham Tourist Information Centre. Just to see it in between the larger books fills me with tearful emotions, even if I do not sell a copy, the fact that it is out there is somewhat overwhelming.





This is the dedication that I placed into the book to show my appreciation.

"With Thanks: It is with great thanks and appreciation that I would like to show towards the Wrexham Museum and The Wrexham Tourist Information Centre. This second edition of the novelty trip advisory book was made because these two important places in the town centre at Wrexham happily put this book on display. I will always be grateful for this and the opportunity to do so"

Thanks, Diolch.



No comments:

Post a Comment